Thursday 7 March 2013

~ Steps to Kiwiland, New Zealand :: Day 1 - 31/10/2012 ~

Can't believe I finally step into my dream land - Kiwiland, New Zealand. I love this country since I watched the movie "Lord of The Ring" part 1, The fellowship of the ring. I scream like a child when I saw mountain from airplane, and can't wait to see the view, touch, feel the land by my own!

The 1st stop of my journey to Kiwiland, Auckland city...



church_auckland : by Winese Low a.k.a BBMooN
A church at road side...



viaduct harbour : by Winese Low a.k.a BBMooN
At Viaduct Harbour, Auckland ^^



car in ring : by Winese Low a.k.a BBMooN
The car in ring?!



big bike : by Winese Low a.k.a BBMooN
Big bike we saw near the harbour of Auckland city



church 2 : by Winese Low a.k.a BBMooN
Another church?!



auckland tower : by Winese Low a.k.a BBMooN
Signature tower in Auckland, Sky tower ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment