Sunday 13 May 2012

~ Earth hour - 31/03/2012 ~

I never capture photos at 'dark' night with my DSLR. The dark night I mean is night with limited lights. Feel quite challenging and excited when my friend suggest to join the earth hour event at Sunway Pyramid.

Haha, I had some pictures which is still 'okay', the rest, mostly blur..... Hm, but I do like the picture with candle. I could have more nicer pictures next time. I need to train !! ^^

Scene 1
Nice scene on the way to Sunway Pyramid.

Scene 2
This building will 'disappear' soon.... Lucky I still able to capture it before it is totally disappear. (On the way to Sunway Pyramid)


pyramid light on
Sunway Pyramid - light on.

pyramid light off
Sunway Pyramid - light off.


candle 1
A lady holding a candle.


candle 2
People holding candles for earth hour.


candle 3
Candle.... it can brigten others with burning itself.....

1 comment:

  1. The last photo in this post talked thousand words... A little light brings up strength of the hopes~ Brighthen up the darkness..

    ReplyDelete