Saturday 21 April 2012

~ Trip to broga hill - 24/03/2012 ~

It is not easy for this shoot.... I need to carry my big big bag (together with my camera), and hike extremely careful.

Finally I reached the 1st peak of broga, however, I heard that the second peak would be nicer.....so.....I continue the journey to the second peak.

Wooohooooo, and I reached second peak.......

The 1st time use DSLR to shoot sun rise..... I think I could do better for the next, next next or next next next time :)

sun rise 2
haha, feel quite nice if add some lalang grass.....

lalang
lalang ~~~~

sun rise 3
finally...... Mr. Sun rise.......

sun rise 4
Mr Sun...... and Miss lalang :P

lalang grass 2
full of lalang ~~

broga hill view
view of broga hill.....

temple 1
a temple near broga hill......

temple 2
trying to capture from another point of view.....

2 comments:

  1. Gambate, looking forward your new work on this ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I affraid it is not possible for this in the time being..... Anyway, I would find chance to go again !! Thanks! :)

      Delete