Saturday 14 April 2012

~ 1st day playing with 'him' - 25/02/2012 ~

Yeah yeah...... I can't wait to let my DSLR to show 'his' talent and I start shooting here and there when I still sitting in my friend's car.

My 1st shoot was a cute toy..... 2nd, advertising board.....bla bla bla....... then, I suggested to my friend, why not we go to shopping center which is near by, and continue to test 'his power'?

Haha, so we drop by One Utama to have some shoots. ^^ What a nice 1st day with 'him'......  Not really willing to let go him even I had reached my home. I shoot what I seen, even just a simple decoration corner from my house :)

And finally...... out of battery ~~~~~ hm......... I should let him rest for a while.......... :P
 
 
Cute toy
1st shoot! The focus effect seem not bad huh... comment from myself :P

advertising board
Don't think.... Just shoot....

a bowl of med
A bowl of bitter chinese med.

soft shell crab
Yummy yummy ~

tea pot
It is good if I can focus more on the water :)

moving car
Effect during night time when the car is moving.... I can do it better next time.

decoration 1
Simple decoration, but seem nice in the picture.

decoration 2
Wine ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment