Saturday 14 April 2012

The beginning of the journey...

My Canon kiss X5
This is how 'he' look a like :)

This is the story start.....

25/2/2012, I had bought my 1st DSLR, Canon EOS Kiss X5, kit, EF-S 18-55 IS II.


What's make the story start.....

Haha..... cause I love travel. I had started my travel journey far earlier than I had get my 1st DSLR. I love to 'see'.... and try to 'put' what I had seen into a place rather just to my memory. Digital camera will always with me every place I had been. After some times, I started think, shall I get a more professional camera?


The reason actually very simple, because I wish to upgrade the place that I had 'put' my 'treasure'. My friends got some comments on this, some said go ahead, some said no no...... Ofcorse, I did had worried on the later decision that I had made. DSLR, far heavier and bigger than digital camera, it is not convenience for me to carry here and there, especially for a girl like me! :P I afraid of 'trouble'.


However, after struggling for some time, finally I had decided to get it. Actually, I did not consider much, I give my friend a call and said 'Hey, let's go to buy camera!' .... I owned it.... Just before I went to Korea trip.


I'm not a professional photographer, I'm just a beginner, with 0 knowledge but full of passion on photo shooting....  I decided to start a blog, to see the growth on this journey.... Just like a parent see their baby growth day by day.....

If you like this blog, thanks for support ......  :)

2 comments: