Sunday 15 April 2012

~ 11/03/2012 outing ~

This is the 1st day I bring 'him' for outing.....

The plan was going to hot air balloon event at Putrajaya. While walking to KLCC to meet my friend, I passed by some nice views. Without thinking too much, I took him out to make some shoots and continue the next station, Putrajaya. :)

Who knows.........

Our original plan was spoil, hot air balloons had 'fly' away since morning, but we reached there at noon. :( Luckily, there's still some nice 'things' for shooting..... so, we stay until the next release of hot air balloons. ^^

Hehe..... even though I only able to get one nice shoot for the balloon, but, it is better than nothing....  Right? :)

temple
Temple near KLCC......

road side
Road side view near KLCC :)

with her bubble shot gun
She is happy with the bubbles shot gun ^^

bridge
View from Putrajaya....

garden restaurant 1
Garden restaurant, Alamanda....

garden restaurant 2
Close up ..... close up.....

green
I like green ~~

view of putrajaya
View of Putrajaya from a garden...

bridge 2
Another bridge ~~

hot air balloon
The only hot air balloon that I able to capture nicely >.<

night view
Night view ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment